List of free of charge services that this card includes
Means of transport everywhere in Trentino by Trentino Trasporti Buses, Little Trains and Shuttles in the villages of Val di Fiemme and demand responsive service.
- Trentino Trasporti Buses travelling in the Trentino region;
- Little Trains and Shuttles in the villages ;
- Charging towers for free for e-bikes and e-cars in the villages;
- Fiemme e Fassa Bike Express along the cycle route: adults pay € 7 instead of €8 and up to 12-year-old children pay € 2 instead of € 3;
- Little road train Latemar Express connecting the village to the cableway station Latemar 2200;
- 1 hour Bike Sharing a day and one 50% discount on official prices.
Ski lifts in Val di Fiemme:
- Alpe Cermis – Cavalese
- Pampeago – Tesero
- Latemar 2200 – Predazzo
- Bellamonte Castelir
- Passo Rolle
Family entertainment and theatrical visits to the “Magnifici Places of Fiemme”
Val di Fiemme is on stage in fairy-tale landscapes. An acting company, led by Alessandro Arici, accompanies you to discover natural and historical treasures in the valley. They give life to “Spectacular tales” narrating stories and legends born in these places.
Voices, movements, habits and costumes let your mind open on an ancient wisdom. Their unsettling and overwhelming humour, adorned with improvisations and follies, brings us back to the simple and spontaneous gestures that used to mark the time in this valley. No other acting is more astonishing.
Actors play at the feet of Dolomite walls or inside ancient palaces. The stages are lawns and meadows full of flowers or wooden haylofts that once belonged to our great-(great)-grand-parents.
But where are the dressing rooms? This is what the hollow trunks of tress are needed for!
Throughout the summer, the “Spectacular tales” go on stage almost every day and are included in the FiemmE-motion Card.
- the Palazzo of Magnifica Comunità;
- Geological Museum of the Dolomites;
- Natural Park of Paneveggio Pale di San Martino;
- Museum of Guardia di Finanza;
- Centro di documentazione Stava;
- Muse of Trento, MART in Rovereto, Castles of Trentino and many other historical-cultural places situated in the province of Trento..
Trekking with mountain guides, experts, botanists and nature guides, guided visits with tasting at the Wine Cellars of Val di Cembra
Up to 30% discounts on rafting, biking, e-biking, swimming-pools, wellness centres; benefits and discounts in malgas, mountain huts, restaurants and local producers
- 20% discount on one Rafting excursion – booking +39 347 5323839;
- 25% discount on one ticket to the acroparks Suan Park – Tel +39 347 5323839;
- 20% discount on the trails of Adventure Dolomiti Park – Tel +39 347 1375350;
- One ticket to the Swimming-pool of Cavalese paying € 7,20 instead of € 8,50 (for a duration on 2 hours and 30 minutes) in Predazzo paying € 5,50 instead of € 6,50;
- Up to 15% discount to the entrance to the Wellness Centre Aretè Club;
- 15% discount on one ticket to the Ice Stadium and on ice skater rental.