we are ready to restart, we look forward to welcoming you for your holidays!
We have always tried to keep all our places and environment clean and tidy, but this year we have developed several measures, involving the sanitization of enviroments and precautions for interpersonal distancing.
We are sure that with your collaboration, we will able to make you enjoy a relaxing and healthy holiday.
After a long time of lock down at the house, the desire to be in the nature is great!
- The check-in will be make quickly at reception; thanks also to some online procedures;
- In every “passage point” of the facility, there are disinfectant gel dispensers to increase the safety of all our guests;
- The major contact points will be sanitized every day and several times a day;
- During the day, in toilets will be present an employee that sanitize bathrooms and showers, marking them with the “sanitized” tag;
- Dishwasher and laundry will be sanitized several time a day and the interpersonal distancing will be guarantee;
- Children must be supervised by parents in the toilets and at the playground
- The hall of our restaurant has been reorganized to guarantee the interpersonal distancing.
- The table will be sanitized after each use to provid hygiene and healthiness;
- It will be possible to order takeaway;
- The opening hours will be kept the same, but due to the restriction of maxiumun capacity (to guarantee interpersonal distancing), people may be asked to free the table onces they finish to eat in order to allow more people to use the service;
- Every day and several times a day, all the rooms will be sanitized in order to guarantee the maximun safety for our guests;
- We guarantee the natural ventilation of the hall with frequent air exchange;
- When and if the weather permits, guest will be allowed to use the terrace.
We care about the health of our guests and collaborators therefore we have drawn up a precise protocol, to guarantee all guests the maximum possible safety.
Our sources of law:
- Linee guida dell’Organizzazione Mondiale della Sanità emesse a marzo 2020 e successivi aggiornamenti
- Linee di Indirizzo per la riapertura delle attività economiche e produttive redatto dalla conferenza delle Regioni e Provincie Autonome d’Italia
- Linee guida Provincia Autonoma Trento per il settore della ristorazione
- Linee guida Provincia Autonoma Trento per il settore alberghiero-extraalberghiero